Afterwards accepts new or previously owned luxury items purchased from the best stores and boutiques worldwide. Afterwards only accepts items that are in new or excellent condition.
We accept designer clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry and accessories that were purchased in the past few years, and are relevant to the current season.
Women's items may be brought to Afterwards Mon-Fri 10AM-4PM.
All clothing needs to be "rack ready" - on hangers, clean, wrinkle free, and without stains or damage.
We accept indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, decorative items and artwork that are in new or excellent condition and are relevant to current market style and demand.
Email pictures of home store items you wish to consign to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that consignors pay the cost of transportation of home items to Afterwards. Afterwards employees are not able to assist with the loading or unloading of heavier items, such as furniture.
The Following are Afterwards Consignment Terms:
1. Consignment terms are for 90 days.
2. Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price for pre-worn clothing and accessories.
3. Consignors receive 50% of the final selling price for select premium handbags and fine jewelry as well as brand new clothing and accessories.
4. Consignors receive 50% of the final selling price for all home furnishings and artwork.
5. Prices may be reduced at any time at afterwards’ discretion.
6. It is the consignor’s responsibility to email afterwards(email@example.com) at the end of the contract period for an account update, reconciliation and payment.
7. A check will be prepared and mailed unless consignor chooses to pick it up with any unsold items.
8. Unsold Items left after 4 months become the property of afterwards.